Author
Topic

We are very happy to be launching Stage 1 of Travel For All – the forums and blog.

The Traveller Forum will give you an opportunity to talk travel and accessibility. It is the place to share your experiences of travelling with accessibility needs. Let others know about the great places you have been.

Share some of the disappointments too, to help others. Everyone has different needs and a place that was not great for you, could suit another person perfectly.

You can also ask for advice and get help from others who have already experienced what you are planning.

When we launch Stage 2 and bring tourism listings to Travel For All, we are firstly focussing on Australia. However, everyone is welcome in the forums, from wherever you are in the world. Of course, once the listings are here you too may want to plan a trip to Australia sometime.

One note on spelling – we are Australian and spell Traveller the Aussie way (rather than the US spelling, Traveler). If you are from further afield, you’ll get used to it! You will probably notice a few other spelling differences too.

We are starting from scratch here, so expect the forums to slowly start as new people register on Travel For All. Please jump in, start a topic, say hello and tell us a little about you and your interest in travel.

We look forward to hearing all your stories.

Dale and Jo
Founders of Travel For All

Viewing 0 reply threads
Author
Replies

Thank you

Thank you for your lovely welcome. I live in Javea in Spain and my husband Rob is paraplegic. I visited Australia as an ablebodies person so cannot rally comment on accessibility. Howevr, I would still love to post some of our experiences in Spain and elsewhere. Are you happy for me to do that?

Linda

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top